Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. provides the following activities related to COVID-19:
Evaluations, Testing and Treatment.
FCHC provides the following:
- Staffing, equipment, and supplies to safely provide COVID-19 education, evaluation, testing and treatment at all of our locations and out in the community.
- Drive through testing offered on COVID Sites include: Clewiston (Hendry County) , Moore Haven (Glades County), Indiantown (Martin County), Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie (St. Lucie County) and Okeechobee (Okeechobee County).
- Telehealth is available for evaluation and treatment.
- FCHC was one of the first health centers in the nation able to provide oral medication to treat COVID 19 through our pharmacies.
- Texts and automated phone calls keep patients informed of the practices implement in our health centers to prevent the spread of the virus.