Here at Florida Community Health Centers, Inc., we know the importance of a healthy smile. Taking care of your oral health is essential and is a window to your overall health. With regular visits, our dentists are able to help you avoid potential health problems.We provide comprehensive affordable dental care for all children ages 0-18. Primary dental care services include examinations, cleanings, filings ,fluoride treatments, extractions, emergency services and dental referrals and follow-up treatment.
- 2015 US-441 Okeechobee, USA FL 34972
- 3441 SE Willoughby Blvd Stuart, Florida United States of America 34994
- 1021 Health Park Drive Moore Haven, Florida United States of America 334971
- 315 South W.C. Owen Avenue Clewiston, Florida United States of America FL 33440-3637
- 15858 S.W. Warfield Blvd. Indiantown, Florida United States of America 34956 -
- 1505 Delaware Avenue Fort Pierce, FL 34950-3195