Certified Nurse Midwife
Since 1976, Florida Community Health Centers Inc. (FCHC) has been considered a leader in Florida’s primary and preventive health care services. Comprehensive health care services are provided through a network of health centers surrounding Lake Okeechobee in South-East Florida.
Florida. Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Certified Nurse Midwife to join our team in Fort Pierce, Florida a Treasure Coast Community. Deliveries and management of patients at the local hospital (Lawnwod Medical Center) located across the street from Grace Women’s Health Center. The CNM will join three (3) OB/GYN Physicians and one (1) CNM.
- At least 1 year experience as a CNM required.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and/or Nurse Midwifery program.
- Must have a current State of Florida CNM License
- Experience in Medical Management of Labor & assisting with Cesarean Sections helpful.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English preferred
- The ideal candidate is patient driven, enjoys working with underinsured patients & is culturally sensitive
Competitive salary & benefits package includes retirement (pension plan and 403(b)), Health Insurance, 18 days vacation plus 7 holidays, 3 Floating Holidays and CME time. FTCA Malpractice Coverage and possible NHSC Loan repayment opportunity.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
I have read, discussed and fully understand the above position job description.