Since 1976, Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. (FCHC) has been committed to providing Accessible, Cost-Effective, High Quality, and Comprehensive Health Care to all persons in our communities. We want you to know we are actively monitoring and working diligently with our FCHC centers and staff as we deal with the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have a scheduled appointment at one of our FCHC Centers and think you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, PLEASE CALL AHEAD.
Information & Resources:
- Letter from the CEO to our Community (PDF)
- Statement from the CMO & Tips to Stay Safe (PDF)
- Coronavirus Testing Locations (Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. is not charging patients for COVID-19 testing during the declared public health emergency.)
- Precautions Flyer (PDF)
Please take the time to download GoToMeeting, an app that allows FCHC staff to provide your care by video conference. An additional way for you to see your doctor without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Download Desktop App - English
- Download Smart Phone App - English
- Download Desktop App - Spanish
- Download Smart Phone App - Spanish