Regional Administrative Director
Position Control #
Position Summary: The Regional Administrative Director is an essential role within Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. This position is responsible for the administrative oversight of the Health Centers in their specified region and supervision of the Center Administrators at those Health Centers. Duties also include responsibility for payroll processing, monitoring compliance with policies and procedures, development and evaluation of Center Huron goals, and monitoring the Environment of Care.
The Regional Administrative Director is responsible for auditing, monitoring, and assessing the administrative functions at the assigned Centers in their region. This position requires travel between the centers assigned by area. This role reports directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Regional Administrative Director is responsible for oversight of the administrative functions at the Centers in their assigned region.
- Modeling and advancement of Florida Community Health Centers’ mission, vision, and values.
- The Regional Administrative Director is responsible for the direct administrative supervision of the Center Administrators in their region. This position is responsible for the recruiting, orienting, and evaluating of Center Administrator personnel. Provides input for hiring, termination, and promotion recommendations to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- In conjunction with the Center Administrators monitor and review day to day operations of the center, utilizing registration compliance reports, Huron and KPI reports, and various other reports to ensure standards and goals are met.
- Promoting excellent customer service, patient satisfaction, and patient engagement in order to achieve organizational and center specific goals ensuring the highest level of service excellence. Monitoring customer service excellence utilizing patient satisfaction surveys and social media (Google Reviews) and reviewing results with Center Leadership, and working with Center Leadership to create and execute action plans to drive organizational performance.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including addressing patient complaints and/or concerns that were not satisfactorily resolved by the Center Leadership Teams. Refer complaints that the Regional Administrative Director cannot satisfactorily resolve to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Training of the Center Administrators on FCHC policies and procedures, both upon hire and monthly at Center Administrator Meetings. Monitors for compliance with policies and procedures.
- Is responsible to ensure evaluations are performed according to policy. Perform evaluations on the Center Administrators with input from the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Promoting excellent employee engagement and satisfaction in order to achieve organizational and center specific goals, ensuring a culture consistent with being an Employer of Choice. Monitoring employee engagement and satisfaction excellence (utilizing employee engagement surveys, rounding, etc), reviewing results with Center Leadership, and working with Center Leadership to create and execute action plans to drive organizational performance.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Participation on various workgroups such as EOC, Joint Commission, Policy, etc.
- Work with co-Regional Administrative Directors to lead assigned projects such as (but not limited to) improving flow, handling of call volumes, and assessing and determining the most effective staffing patterns at Centers. This will include establishing scope of work, milestones, and deadlines; tracking performance utilizing project management tools such as Gantt Charts; ensuring that milestones are successfully achieved; and reporting project progress to stakeholders.
- Coordinates daily with the Center Administrators regarding staffing concerns and staffing shortages.
- Coordination with Finance Department and Center Administrators on the development of annual encounter and expense budgets. Monitor monthly activity and financial statements. Review activity and financial performance compared to budget with the Center Administrators.
- Participation in development of annual center and department goals. Reporting on variances to goal and developing action plans to reach goals in conjunction with the Center Administrators.
- Provide Administrative coverage in the absence of the Center Administrator.
- Review of the Center’s Environment of Care monitoring cleanliness, required postings/signage, etc. Ensure the Center’s Environment of Care meets all regulatory requirements (e.g. TJC, HRSA, OSHA) and FCHC standards.
- Coordinate with Center Leadership and Facilities Administrator to determine facility repair and renovation needs. Determine the scope of project, obtain project approval, determining products to be used, and acquiring required SDS information. Monitor and assess project development thru conclusion ensuring the use of Gantt Charts to track progress and meet established deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Be professionally trained in any field of Business and/or Health Care Management
- Recommend a minimum of five (5) years experience in the health field and/or in management
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft products such as excel, word, PowerPoint
- Health Information Systems experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance per FCHC requirements
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Leadership Skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills with leadership, staff, and stakeholders
- Excellent Time Management and Problem Solving Abilities
- Project Management
- Must exemplify a professional demeanor
- Possess empathy and must be culturally sensitive to all racial/ethnic groups
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Must be able to prioritize work, and be flexible to changes at any moment
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.