Center Clinical Administrator
Position Control #
Position Summary: The Center Clinical Administrator (CCA) is responsible for ensuring that the clinical policies and procedures of Florida Community Health Centers, Inc. (FCHC) are adhered to on a local level and the professional services are performed efficiently and of the highest possible quality. The CCA is expected to assume the following duties
- Keeps local Clinical staff actively informed of any issues/changes within the medical community in general, and FCHC specifically (i.e., information from Center Clinical Administrator /Admin Meetings/Corporate Staff meetings), that could have an impact on their practice.
- Works actively with the Center Administrator on performance evaluations, interviewing new job applicants, recommendations for hire/fire, counseling reports, disciplinary action recommendations/enforcement, and incident reporting
- Keeps the CMO actively informed of developing clinical issues/changes within the local staff/community
- Immediate supervisor of Nursing Supervisor. Collaborates with CSSC and Center Administrator on introductory period and annual performance evaluations of Nursing Supervisor.
- Assists CMO, CSSC and Center Administrator in determining clinical staffing requirements.
- Coordinates inter-referrals between medical and dental departments
- Attends and participates in scheduled Center Clinical Administrator, Corporate and Corporate Management Staff meetings
- Conducts monthly Clinician Staff meetings and provides minutes to Senior Management
- Participates in annual Formulary and Clinical Care Guidelines revisions.
- Participates in Utilization Review/Quality Improvement of clinical services including chart reviews for clinical appropriateness, lab, pharmacy, and referrals to sub-specialists, radiology, ER, Clinical Measures compliance
- Stays abreast of local County Health Department issues, and reports issues, policy or procedural changes to the CMO and CEO
- Performs introductory period and annual performance evaluations of Clinicians in conjunction with CMO and Center Administrator.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Licensed physician who is Board Eligible/Certified in a primary care specialty
- Three (3) years of clinical management experience with strong team building skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by supervisor.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Apply at www.fchcinc.org